onsdag den 29. oktober 2014

Starting something new...

Hi all you lovely people! :-)
It's been a long time since I participated in the Paint Party Friday. I've been trying to find out what I'm going to do with my time (work/earning money) and with my art. Both are not quite certain still! I'm working and earning some money and I'm still making art, but not as much as I would like to…
This brand new blog is thought to become a place for my students to visit and get inspiration for making art and ideas for language learning.
Mostly I will write in Danish for my students but today I'll write in English for the international audience on PPF ;-)

I have participated in the 29 faces in September challenge with Ayala Art on Facebook - It's almost November now! Time is running! But here are most of my contributions (some are not free to share, so they will stay with me ;-) )
The photos are not posted in the order I worked on them they just tumbled onto the page.

This portrait is from a reference photo: "Young lady" by Viacheslav


Reference: 1000 Dandelion Crown by Alina

After reference photo "Retro 4" by Ksenia M


My artist friend on Facebook Lisa

reference photo: Grace and Cody by Anita Kelly

The next two faces are part of a small collection of "paintings" and experiments I did as a present for a friend. They are the only faces where I used acrylics the rest is done with graphite, charcoal and pastels.






Theodor Storm (1817-1888) a poet from the region I live in. 

Ricardo Sarmiento

?? Do you know?

And what about her? :-)

unknown

unknown

Louise…

 
Louises friend Christina

My niece Lena :-)

Guido, an old classmate



Reference photo: "Butler" by Alex Lee Johnson

Margit :-)

Thank you all for visiting my blog!
I hope you will enjoy the weekend and hopefully I'll be able to join the party more often!
Please visit all the fabulous artists on Paint Party Friday!




8 kommentarer:

  1. Terrific portraits Ilona. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvarSlet
  2. Fantastic portraits! Nice to see you again! Of course you can use my photos as reference for drawing, have fun! Valerie

    SvarSlet
  3. these portraits are just amazing Ilona-you are quite the artist! Happy PPF!

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful portraits! I enjoy the mix of texture and shading. Happy PPF!

    SvarSlet
  5. These are wonderful portraits! SO much life in the features! Happy PPF!

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow! Awesome faces! I love that the more you draw the better you get!

    http://missdaniellerenee.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  7. Each one of your portraits has such depth and character, it's brilliant art.

    SvarSlet
  8. Wow! These are all amazing. Lovely work!

    SvarSlet